Linn County Lamb & Wool Fair
Thank you so much for your participation in the Lamb & Wool Fair. Here is some general information for you on the day of the parade.
1.The registration table and port-a-potty will be located on the corner of 4th and Main Street.
2. We will be accepting entries up to and including the morning of the parade. So if you don't have your entry in by the deadline, you can still be in the parade. Please come to the registration booth at the corner of 4th and Main Street for last minute registrations. The booth will open 8:30 am. Please understand because of the time crunch, last minute registrations will not be judged.
3. You will be responsible to follow the map that you may pick up at the registration table on 4th and Main Street at the time fo sign up.
4. Trophy's and ribbons will be presented between 10:30 and 10:45 am. Please remember to be in line by 9:30 am to be judged.
5. Parade is to begin at 11 am. Be ready to start as the parade coordinator directs.
6. Parade will dismantle at the high school parking lot. Please move to the far end to allow room for those following.
This year we will be awarding First Place Winners in each category a Trophy. Second and Third Place Winners will receive ribbons. There will also be a Grand Champion Trophy awarded. If you would like a parade entry you can pick up entry forms at City Hall or the Feed Store or on the web site, or contact Chris Hickok 503-931-8787.The Parade Route
The parade starts at 4th Street SW and Main Street. It will go down Main Street to Scio High School and disband at the Scio High School parking lot. Please move to the far end of the parking lot to allow room for those following you. Parade participants are asked to please clean up the parking lot area where you parked prior to leaving.Times and Dates
Parade is on May 18, 2013
Line up begins Saturday at 8:30am
Judging begins promptly at 9:30am
Parade begins at 11:00am
Other (Coarts, Bands and Walking Units)